Together we’ll learn:
- How sheep are cared for during different stages of their lives
- How champion sheepdog handler, Erin, and her dog, Theo, round up the sheep
- How and why farmers shear sheep
- How sheep are perfectly suited to living in the Welsh hills
- How a very rare occurrence happened on Erin’s farm this year…
Your pupils will have front row seats to watch Erin’s lambing diaries, help her with rounding up the sheep and witness a live shearing!
This lesson is designed for Key Stage 2/ Progression Step 3