- Maths: Addition and subtraction/ multiplication and division/ measurement (weights and measures) / Ratio and proportion
- Design and Technology: Cooking and nutrition
- PSHE: Health & Wellbeing
Suitable for: KS1 and KS2
Time required: Depends on delivery, needs time to prove but this can continue at home.
Location: face to face in school or virtual
During the workshop the class will make their own bread rolls. Suitable for KS1 and KS2.
- Have fun and introduce the children to new and enriching experiences
- Understand the correct tools to measure weights and volumes
- Understand the standard units for measuring weight (kg/g) and volumes (litres/ml)
- Be able to add and subtract weights and volumes
- Convert between different measurements (kg to g and l to ml)