Sign up or request your own LIVE and Pre-Recorded Q & A sessions, this is an opportunity for primary school children to question and find out about professionals in their own locality and further afield.
The session lasts an hour, we use MS Teams or pre-recorded videos to connect the professionals to the schools and the Primary Business Partnership fully facilitate the event.
Current volunteering opportunities:
Upcoming Q&A Sessions
Please see the short video below to see a taster of the live Q&A’s-
How it works
- Please contact us for further details on how it the live and pre-recoded sessions will work on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for volunteers for an hour to join us live online, share your career story, your academic path, your passions, hobbies, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and failures with primary school children. This session is fully facilitated by us, we’ll give the children the opportunity to ask you questions, play some games and help the children explore the opportunities that lie ahead. Volunteering couldn’t be easier and this session is just an hour, virtual so no travelling.
- Send us your photo, your logo and a paragraph about yourself.
- Before the event we’ll do a short MS test, no more than five minutes.
- Think about a 3-5 minute introduction about yourself – e.g your name, where you work, what you do, what training/skills are required to do your job. Do you have any hobbies that you think have helped, what else did you do to get where you are today? Maybe bring a prop or photos to the call if relevant and appropriate.
- We send the question template to the schools and they return, we select some of the questions and then send to you so you can prepare or have a think in advance.