#NCW2019 is the official hashtag for the week and it’s a celebration of brilliant careers ideas, resources and experiences developed by educators all over the UK.
National Careers Week CIC is a non-profit organisation that is set up to promote, develop and share ideas and resources – FOR FREE – for educators to use. So how can you get involved?
1. A full suite of materials, games, tasks, tools and resources can be downloaded from the website at www.nationalcareersweek.com – where you can sign up for the newsletter.
2. Use the website to find out who your local NCW Ambassadors are and how to get in touch with them.
3. Down the full graphics pick and use them on your school website, twitter pages and other social media.
4. Print off the resources (Primary, Secondary and SEND school resources are available) and use them to start conversations.
5. Go to the pop-up site for 2019 and download everything super quick www.ncw2019.co.uk
6. Use the assembly templates to launch #NCW2019 in your school.
7. Share your great ideas and activities on Twitter / Instagram using the @CareersWeek tag and the #NCW2019 hashtag.
8. Check out the Case Studies on the website – they all won awards as exemplars of best practice.
9. Enter the #NCW2019 Competitions – there’s one for Primary / SEND and Secondary.
10. Start great conversations with parents and local businesses about what work they do and why!